Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Low Voltage Technician in San Diego, California!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Low Voltage Technician in the San Diego area for a temporary project (2 weeks), working full-time, 40 hours a week. No per diem. Pay is $21-$25/hour.
Job duties as follows:
• Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, intrusion/burglar alarm and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
• Installation of low voltage wire
• Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, cameras, key pads, door contacts, etc.
If you’re interested in this Low Voltage Technician opportunity, please apply today!
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.