Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Salesforce Developer in Baltimore, Maryland!
Trillium has a direct hire opportunity for a Salesforce Developer in the Baltimore area. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Compensation is $125,000 to $130,000 yearly with 5% bonus. Our client is not currently accepting or providing sponsorship. Relocation assistance provided.
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
• Identify, analyze and develop functionality using the Force.com platform.
• Work with the Business/functional team to gather requirements
• Develop and configure functionality to meet the defined requirements.
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensures documentation is well maintained.
• Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough testing.
• Works collaboratively with business test teams during the UAT.
• Reports status, issues and risks to the manager on regular basis
• Improves skills in Force.com products by completing Salesforce trailhead trails
• Lead and mentor other developer(s).
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If you’re interested in this direct hire Salesforce Developer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience with a Salesforce developer certification
• 5+ years of Application Development experience in C# (C#.NET preferred over VB.NET)
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant work experience
• Salesforce.com integration experience, including web services (REST for CRUD operations a plus)
• Excellent SFDC administrator skills
• Experience with XAMARIN
• Experience in JQuery
• Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and RDBMS
• Experience with Java or other Object Oriented Programing languages
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.