Now hiring a Warehouse Associate in Canton, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing has a Warehouse Associate position located in the Canton, MI area for our client who is a paper and packaging distributor. This is a second shift opportunity with a start time of 2:30 p.m. and will work an 8 to 13 hour shift. OT is possible Monday through Friday. No weekends. Warehouse Associate will work closely with and supports the Operations Manager in making sure that all inventory is accounted for and maintained properly in the Warehouse. This is a possible contract to hire opportunity. Pay is $14.50 to start.
• Operate stand-up forklift, reach truck, etc.
• Pick, pack, wrap and stage customer orders.
• Load outbound delivery trucks and will calls.
• Consolidate product to maximize space utilization.
• Stock received merchandise and/or movement of stock items.
• Answer phones and follow-up on orders, shortages and/or mistakes.
• Previous Stand-Up Forklift or Reach Truck Experience Required (Will go upwards of 10 feet in the air)
• Ability to read and interpret printed orders and direction.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Perform duties under minimal direction.
• Excellent attendance record.
• Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to navigate about, bend, stoop, squat, push, pull, see, hear, and listen in order to fully perform the functions of this position.
If you’re interested in this Warehouse Associate position, please apply today!
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 2+ years warehouse experience (shipping and receiving preferred)
• Forklift and reach truck experience required
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds or more
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to bend, stoop and climb repetitiously throughout the day
• Very good math skills and accuracy
• Demonstrated record of safety and quality control
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.