Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Immediately hiring a Welder/Fabricator for shop work in the Hudson, Ohio!
Trillium is immediately seeking a Welder/Fabricator for shop work in the Hudson, Ohio. This is a possible temporary to permanent position. Pay is up to $26 per hour. Schedule is 1st shift, 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday-Friday, 8-hour day shift.
The selected candidate must have 5+ years of experience in welding/fabrication and 5+ years of experience with open table fit up. Experience reading diagrams/prints is also required and must be able to fabricate structural steel for mezzanines and other aspects of structural building structures per blueprints . The ability to follow directions and work in a team environment with a strong attention to detail and good communication skills is necessary. A pre-employment weld test is required. This position is mostly MIG and stick welding, but could be some TIG, so TIG experience is a plus.
If you’re interested in this Welder/Fabricator position, please apply today!
• 5+ years of experience in welding/ fabrication
• 5 + years’ experience with open table fit up
• Experience reading diagrams/prints, must be able to fabricate per print
• Demonstrate strong math skills, ability to calculate fractions and decimals
• Must pass pre-employment weld test
• Welding certification preferred, not required
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.