Now hiring Welders and Steel Erectors in Jackson, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is seeking entry-level and 1-2 year Welders and Steel Erectors in the Jackson, WI area! We are looking for two candidates for on site installations that will be all stick welding for different types of railing and/or stairway installs.
Schedule will be 1st shift hours, 6:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday. This is a temp-hire position with the opportunity for long term employment! Pay is $16-20/hour, depending on experience. No per diem or travel pay offered.
- Health, dental & vision
- PTO & paid holidays
If you meet the qualifications below, and are interested in speaking with us further, please apply today!
- 6 months to 2 years prior welding experience with MIG or Stick Welding
- Available for first shift hours
- Possess your own welding helmet, apron, and gloves.
- Familiar and have knowledge of the welding process on construction sites, or in a manufacturing environment.
- Reliable transportation to and from the workplace.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screening.
- Current and valid driver’s license.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.