Now hiring a Lab Technologist in Austin, Texas!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Lab Production Associate candidate who will work as part of the production team to manufacture Next-Gen Sequencing library kits.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Making and testing kit components
• Quality Control
• Pipetting reagents
• Labeling tubes
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures
• Accurately update and maintain records
If you’re interested in this Lab Production Associate position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• The ideal candidate is reliable and possesses a strong work ethic.
• Attention to detail. Basic scientific mathematical knowledge.
• Self-starter, able to work independently and in a group.
• Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve.
• Ability to write and communicate in a clear manner. Strong organization skills.
• Basic laboratory knowledge - refined pipetting skills are a plus.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.