Now hiring a Project Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio!
Trillium Construction is currently seeking a Project Manager for telecommunications projects in the Cincinnati, OH area! The PM is responsible for all aspects of the project in a turn-key environment. The PM will be responsible for a wide array of projects and will be expected to plan, organize, and successfully complete projects on time and on budget. Candidates must have large turn-key project and program experience.
This is a permanent position which offers relocation benefits to those who qualify. Per diem may be offered during transition of move. First shift, Monday-Friday. Salary range is $85,000-$105,0000 yearly depending on experience.
- Provide reports using key performance indicators managing the health of the project
- Remove obstacles in order for successful operations
- Consistently manage and monitor risk, progress, and quality
- Coordinate project activities included but not limited to critical path, procurement, and forecasting
- Resolve and identify issues before becoming a problem for project
- Compile and present reports for all stakeholders
- Implement and identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Client relations is a must
- Tracking delay impact and change impact
- Works with P6 software to fit program needs
If you’re interested in this Project Manager position, please apply today!
- Post-graduate degree preferred, or Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience
- 4-7 years experience with OSP or other utility related industry service
- Experience managing and creating the project management plan
- PMP or PgMP certification required
- Expert with oracle primavera (P6)
- Good communication skills
- Strong negotiator and problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Competent with earned value and critical path methodology
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.