Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Fabricator/MIG Welder in Danville, Illinois!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a Fabricator/Welder in the Danville area with 3-5 years of experience with MIG, Plasma and Oxyacetylene torch.
This position is 1st shift, Monday-Thursday working 6:00am - 4:30pm with a 30-minute lunch. Minimum pay will be $15/hour and may go up, depending on experience. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Candidates must be proficient with drills, layoff, grinder, thread, brake press, sax rivet, mill, set-up, clean-out and assembly. Must be able to read CAD prints and understand tolerances. Must be able to pass a weld test along with other pre employment tests.
If you’re interested in this Fabricator/MIG Welder position, please apply today!
- 3-5 years experience with MIG, Plasma and Oxyacetylene torch
- High school diploma required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to pass a weld test
- Must be able to read CAD prints and understand tolerances
- Must be proficient with drills, layoff, grinder, thread, brake press, sax rivet, mill, set-up, clean-out and assembly
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.