Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring 2nd shift Machine Operators in Constantine, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing has an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Machine Operator with a stable company in Constantine, MI. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, paying $16.15 per hour with a substantial raise at hire in. The hours are 3:00pm-1:00am, 4 days a week. Overtime on Fridays. Candidates must be able to train on first shift for 6-8 weeks.
Duties may include:
- Checking paper sheet size/type etc…, and verify materials required.
- Support with the preparation of next job on the machine.
- Complete any other tasks as directed by Lead Press Operator to keep Press running.
- Remove waste items for recycling.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of safety hazards.
- Report any and all workplace hazards, all work related injuries, illnesses, and/or near misses to management immediately.
- Wear all assigned Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
- Keep all work area/work station in compliance with our housekeeping guidelines.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, such as keeping floors swept and absent of debris that may be a work hazard.
This is a fast-paced work environment, must be willing to work hard, fast and safely. Candidate must be mechanically inclined and production oriented and have excellent attention to detail. The employee is regularly required to stand stoop, kneel, or crouch for long periods of time and lift/move up to 40 lbs.
If you’re interested in this Machine Operator position, please apply today!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to read and comprehend job tickets and customer specifications
- Able to communicate effectively with other employees
- Able to lift/move up to 40 lbs.
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.