Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Customer Care Advocate in Columbus, Ohio!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a Customer Care Advocate in the Columbus area. Candidate will train two weeks on first shift (normally 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, but schedule varies), after that the hours are 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM. Pay is $13.50/hour.
• Assist with answering customer questions.
• Provide exceptional customer service by creating uniquely engaging service interactions with internal and external customers through calls, emails and other channels.
• Apply creative problem solving techniques when responding to customer questions and/or concerns (warranties, missed appointments, reschedules) and serve as a balanced advocate for both the customer and the company.
• Build a strong understanding of the company advantage and educate the customer about the guarantee and warranty offerings.
• Contribute to a positive, energetic and high performing team culture.
If you’re interested in this Customer Care Advocate position, please apply today!
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.