Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an IT Cloud Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking to hire a Cloud Specialist in the Boston area. Under the direction of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), the Cloud Specialist is responsible for responding to, triaging, and resolving or escalating customer IT issues. These responsibilities include implementing and supporting Office 365, Azure, SAN environments, virtual environments, Microsoft core business applications, firewalls, and networking. The successful candidate will work in a team setting with other engineers and information technology professionals.
• Implementation and support services for Microsoft related technologies: traditional Windows Server environments, Azure, Office 365, AD, SQL, SharePoint, Exchange, etc.
• IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
• Develop, document, and understand internal IT processes and procedures
• Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
• Create and maintain system documentation to include system reviews and recommendations
• Communicate with customers to keep them informed of incident progress, and notify them of impending changes or agreed outages
• Support and troubleshoot basic network and firewall issues
• Monitor service boards, telephones, and emails and respond to all problems that arise with clients
If you’re interested in this IT Cloud Specialist position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Minimum of Associate’s degree and 5+ years related experience and/or training
• Achieve and maintain professional IT certifications, such as Microsoft MCSA or MCSE, HPE ASE or Master ASE, VMware VCP, Fortinet NSE
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft’s cloud applications O365, Azure AD
• Familiarity with Powershell and scripting
• Experience with SAN and Storage solutions
• Solid problem solving and analytical troubleshooting skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
• Team player with the ability to maintain a positive attitude and develop effective working relationships with others as a contributing member
• Strong organizational, communication, and customer service and time management skills
• Ability to manage expectations of internal and external customers, and follow up in a timely manner
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.