Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Production Workers in Henning, Illinois!
Trillium Staffing is seeking Production Workers for stacking and packing duties at an aerosol manufacturing plant, who are able to work 10-hour shifts.
You pick your shift - 1st or 2nd. No experience necessary! This is temp-to-hire opportunity and the pay rate is $8.50/hour. The shifts are Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm or 4:30pm-3:00am. Overtime as required on Friday. Great benefits offered when hired!
• Responsible for setting up the auto packer and case sealer for production runs
• Responsible for making adjustments as needed to auto packer and case sealer (tape or glue)
• Continually checking glue pattern on carton flaps to insure no glue is being applied to areas between flaps on caps and/or cans should be checked at a minimum of every 10 minutes
• Make sure art work on cartons is clear and legible
• Verify that all finished and/or damaged cans of products and components from previous runs are removed from the line before starting a new run.
• Inspect can for cleanliness, dents, scratches or any defects
• Check can codes
• Check box codes
• Track down time for auto packer, case sealer, box coder and elevator and document same
• Comply with the standards of the current level of SQF Systems for general food processing and trained in all required food safety / quality programs including but not limited to Personal Hygiene, Allergens, Sanitation, HACCP, Organic Processing, Food Defense, and Security and Threat Awareness
• Responsible for reporting any food safety, quality and employee safety issues to management.
If you’re interested in this Production Worker opportunity, please apply today!
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.