Now hiring a Senior Mobile Developer in Farmington Hills, Michigan!
Our client, a growing Healthcare organization in Oakland County, is seeking a Senior Mobile Developer. This is a direct hire position with a yearly salary of $90,000 to $100,000. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-6:00pm. Additional time may be required to complete work or meet company objectives.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations:
• Work closely with Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Architect to understand and analyze the requirements.
• Perform coding assignments.
• Experience integrating application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
• Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
• Follow best practices for coding mobile apps.
• Write unit testing for the code implemented.
• Identify and fix reported bugs.
• Participate in the design phase of projects and prepare design documents for the core functionality assigned.
• Automate build and release process.
• Automate test cases to reduce the testing cycle post deployment to servers.
• Support IT team in running ad hoc queries for analysis and reports.
• Mentor junior IT members.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or assigned by supervisory personnel. The essential functions are used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
If you’re interested in this Senior Mobile Developer position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Strong background in iOS development.
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experienced in cross platform mobile development technology like Apache.
• Experienced in Cordova/PhoneGap/Xamarin/Ionic.
• Experienced in user interface development including HTML, CSS, JSON.
• Experienced in Asynchronous programming.
• Experienced in any of the Git code repository GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket.
• Experienced in Maven/Gradle build management tools and writing automated build scripts.
• Experienced in Jenkins Release Management tool and write scripts that can integrate with Git Repository, Build management tools and Servers.
• Experienced in writing unit test cases using Selenium.
• Knowledge of SDLC process.
• Knowledge of any Cloud Infrastructure as a Service platform.
• Knowledge of Security scanning.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment processes.
• Knowledge of JIRA for task execution.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.