Now hiring a Director of National Contracts in Farmington Hills, Michigan!
Our client, a growing Healthcare organization in Oakland County, is seeking a Director of National Contracts. This is a direct hire position with a yearly salary of $85,000 to $120,000 depending on experience. Working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Payor Contracting
• Identify and initiate contact with potential payors.
• Lead assigned negotiation and ensure that negotiations result in advantageous contracts.
• Negotiate rates for service delivery with all contracts.
• Monitor and execute contract renewals and updates.
• Contract Monitoring and Performance Reporting
• Coordinate with internal departments and contracted payors to implement services.
• Maintain an inventory of contract obligations, communicate these cross-functionally within the organization, and ensure compliance with key terms and conditions.
• Evaluate and monitor contract performance standards and financial performance of contracts.
• Track provider credentialing requirements and support credentialing activities.
• Market Entry Analysis and Execution
• Evaluate and analyze market attractiveness and prioritize new markets with the executive team
• Establish contracts with payors in each new state.
• Payor Relations
• Support Payor Relations team in their interactions with key payor contacts.
• Develop effective working relationships with counterparts within contracted organizations.
If you’re interested in this Director of National Contracts opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, related field, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of four (4) years of health plan and/or provider contracting, provider relations / network management and/or other related experience preferably in a provider, health plan or related environment.
• Minimum of four (4) years of price analysis and negotiating contract rates.
• Successful and proven track record of success in negotiating rates and critical contract terms with a large, diverse network of inter-state and national payors.
• Proven track record and ability to create strong, long lasting relationships with all levels of a health plan organization.
• Ability to notate activity, contacts, and accounts within organizations customer-relationship management (CRM) tool (Salesforce).
• Excellent communication skills: written, oral, presentation.
• Flexibility to travel as needed. May require travel to payer sites and meet face to face during initial or ongoing meetings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.