Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a L3 Deskside Support Tech in Jackson, Tennessee!
Trillium Technical is seeking a L3 Deskside Support Tech in the Jackson area.
• The level 3 Technical Support technician is responsible for installation and troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer, Server, LAN and WAN environment. Requires experience with working directly with customers and development of project.
• Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various Manufacturing and Administrative computer systems. Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SMS, Windows.
• Candidate will be required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment (Dell and Toshiba) with Windows 2000, install and configure Windows 2000 Servers (Compaq). Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required. Strong knowledge in installation and configuration of LAN/MAN Cabling (copper, fiber), telecommunications (PBX, VoiceMail) and Video Conferencing.
• Candidate will be required to run cables and fiber, install and configure switches (Cisco), install and setup multi-point videoconference equipment. Responsibility includes break/fix for plant floor equipment.
If you’re interested in this L3 Deskside Support Tech position and meet the requirements below, please apply today!
• Ability to do desktop support.
• Cisco router and switches troubleshooting and configuration.
• Experience with Server side troubleshooting. Must be comfortable in a Server room.
• Experience with VMware and virtual servers.
• Imaging experience with SCCM preferred.
• Candidate should be able to work under pressure. Repair and/or replacement of critical plant floor equipment require a 15-minute turn around time. Strong Project Management skills a plus.
• Requires the ability to create and manage project activity. Ability to take direction as well as being a “self-starter”.
• Candidate will work directly with Plant Floor and Administrative Staff to identify issues and develop/implement countermeasures. Lotus Notes knowledge a plus.
• MCSE and other certifications a plus. Provide 24 hour on-call coverage.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.