Trillium Construction is now seeking a Staffing Consultant to add the Albuquerque, NM team!
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking an experienced Staffing Consultant to lead their recruiting efforts in their Albuquerque based construction and skilled trades office. Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Staffing Consultants are responsible for:
• Recruiting construction and skilled trades workers
• Managing construction and skilled trades placements
• Application and onboarding process
• Redeployment of construction and skilled trades workers
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Placement commissions paid monthly with a total compensation package ranging between $40,000-$60,000 per year.
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous trips include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates.
*Based on annual revenue
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous service industry experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.