Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring an HRIS Analyst in White Plains, New York!
The HR Operations team, including HRIS, is critical to delivering an optimal work experience to our employees and maximizing their impact to the organization. We are looking for an insightful HR data analyst who has the initiative and curiosity to understand the linkages between data – sift through possible explanations and create the story that delivers insights for our businesses.
The HRIS Analytics specialist will support people data management and management requests for standard and custom reporting as well as develop scorecards, dashboards and executive presentations on critical Human Capital Management metrics. As part of a highly effective global HR Operations team, the successful candidate will have broad learning opportunities to understand the business environment and the technical environment of our HR systems including Workday and Brass Ring. The ideal candidate will help drive metrics on HR projects as the company optimizes its global HR processes and the candidate will partner with other functions including Finance and IT to support workforce analytics.
This is a highly visible role working with HR leaders and their teams and an opportunity to showcase your strategic, technical and analytical skills.
Essential Functions of the Role:
• Manage key reporting initiatives and analytics projects required by HR leadership engaging data source owners and delivering against expectations
• Translate business requirements into reporting deliverables and analytical needs assessment
• Determine relevant approaches for key human capital and talent analytics, including data requirements, trade-offs in analytical methods, and interpretation of results
• Provide strategic insights through workforce metrics, dashboards, and the full-spectrum of analysis and predictive modeling to inform business and HR decision-making
• Partner with IT to develop, structure and enhance the enterprise data warehouse
• Utilize Workday and other reporting and HR systems to establish single sources of truth that can be utilized consistently across businesses and functions
• Lead research addressing critical HR issues and providing support to the HR function in the areas of people metrics, reporting and advanced and predictive analytics
• Automate, standardize, schedule and publish key reports and analysis to help disseminate data and insights in a controlled environment
• Assist internal customers to better understand workforce metrics and utilize analytics for decision making
If you’re interested in this HRIS Analyst position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BA/BS degree
• 3 years-experience working with a wide variety of analytical methods and datasets including both structured and unstructured data, including Workday data sources. Must possess key problem-solving skills and have a strong interest in research, data, metrics, data visualization and analysis
• 3 years-experience with Workday Report Writer including the development of scorecards, dashboards, composite reports and calculated fields in Workday
• Minimum 2 years-experience using data visualization software such as Qlik Sense or Tableau
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills including familiarity with advanced spreadsheets
• Experience working with and presenting to senior/executive leadership teams
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills, planning and time-management skills
• Track-record of translating data and metrics into measurable results
• Ability to establish relationships, collaborate and influence others
• Highly intelligent, quick learner who can think outside the box
• Proactive inquisitive learner who stays current on HR and analytics best practices
• Creative, proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess professional maturity and poise
• Ability to write clearly and present analysis and findings succinctly
• Perform effectively in an environment of change and growth; must be flexible and adaptable and work collaboratively across global teams
• Ability to work efficiently and productively while maintaining an attitude and demeanor that fits within the culture and the company’s goal of work/life balance
Other: Minimal travel required, less than 5%.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.