Now hiring an IT Service Delivery Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking an IT Service Delivery Specialist in the Boston area.
General Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
Incumbents provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 computer technical support to internal customers and perform related work as necessary. The purpose is to ensure internal customers can effectively use computer resources as tools so that they can in turn perform their job functions.
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and respond to customer inquiries via telephone, voicemail, email and ticketing systems.
• Monitor and maintain all IT Service Desk tickets. Responds to and close tickets appropriately.
• Consults with peers, developers, network, and server team personnel on the operation of applications for fast and efficient resolution to users’ issues.
• Notifies the appropriate personnel on network outages and other computer system outages.
• Images, installs and troubleshoots workstations (PCs) at offices including RMV Service Centers and Highway Offices.
• Installs, troubleshoots, configures, and deploys software and hardware.
• Installs, instructs and troubleshoots peripherals such as printers, scanners and signature pads.
• Supports RMV Service Centers technology needs, this includes maintaining computer systems.
• Supports Highway District Offices and Remote Depots’ technology needs, this includes maintaining computer systems.
• Works with outside vendors to report and resolve faulty equipment.
• Upgrades workstations to meet software specifications.
• Use software utilities to maintain user accounts this includes changing passwords for email and accounts.
• Utilize remote tools to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve user issues as applicable.
• Documents and shares special procedures as needed.
• Work on special projects as required.
If you are interested in this IT Service Delivery Specialist position and meet the requirements below, please apply today!
• Knowledge and concepts of computer hardware and software support within a Windows environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to logically troubleshoot and resolve complex technology issues.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and work independently.
• Ability to establish rapport with others.
• Ability to prepare and use technical documentation and flow charts.
• Ability to manage assigned vendors when problems are escalated.
• Demonstrate ownership of the support ticket lifecycle.
• 2-3 Years of Tier 2 and 3 PC/Computer support.
• Knowledge of servers and networking technology would be a plus.
• Technical certifications are a plus.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.