Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Sr. Business Analyst in Quincy, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Business Analyst who will support administrative changes occurring as our client transitions from a mainframe operation system to a commercial off the shelf product with several web service interfaces and the conversion of business partners to the new services. The Business Analyst will create process flow and procedures documents, document new requirements to improve the security process, provide telephone and email support to business partners transitioning to new services.
The Business Analyst must be able interact and collaborate with internal staff and communicate and educate business partners. They must be able to build subject matter expertise in the security process and develop productive relationships with customers. They must adhere to all security standards and directives. This contract position will be in Quincy, MA.
• Documents new business process flow and procedure document to support department’s transition to new security processes and assists with close out documentation for retired processes
• Provide administrative support to convert 4,000 users to new security roles.
• Provides telephone support to business partner end users acting as security administrators in the new portal model.
• Documents defects and process improvement requests for managing portal security accounts.
• Organizes required documentation and users lists to ensure security is provided to all who qualify on a specific timeline
• Solicits and identifies vision, objectives and requirements for change
• Establishes rules, validations, decision points for all the steps in a process
• Identifies gaps in business requirements
• Document business requirements in a clear, concise manner and does not leave room for different interpretations
• Produces work products, as appropriate, including business requirements documentation, workflows, business rules, process flows, and training materials.
• Defines report specifications
• Provides recommendations and specifications to refine business processes, as needed, to achieve a positive impact.
• Perform due diligence & quality assurance on services being provided by Security Solutions to ensure adherence to process and consistency of output for operational standards using the IT Security checklist to ensure security controls are used.
• Performs other tasks, as assigned.
If you’re interested in this Sr. Business Analyst position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
• Five or more years of direct work experience as a Business Analyst.
• Subject matter or domain experience working in related industries.
• Demonstrated track record of success with IT projects that meet business requirements and customer expectations.
• Experience with business process modeling.
• Proficient at problem identification and resolution and defining and managing business requirements.
• Experience in producing various work products throughout the analysis, design, and test phases of a project.
• Knowledge and application of industry standard Project Management principles delivered using various systems development life cycles.
• Ability and motivation to learn.
• Ability to define, manage, and exceed business customer expectations.
• Strong intellectual curiosity and capacity for professional growth.
• Ability to effectively communicate (both orally and in writing) with various project stakeholders, including IT leadership, business customers, team members, and other IT colleagues.
• Strong meeting management and negotiation skills.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.