Now hiring a Construction Project Manager in Mayfield Heights, Ohio!
Our client is a disabled Veterans-owned General Contractor specializing in government projects throughout the country that has been in operations since 2006.
They are now seeking a Construction Project Manager for their Cleveland, OH office. This will be a direct hire opportunity with a salary between $80,000-$110,000 base (depending on project experience). The Project Manager will be working Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week and some travel once every 6 weeks. Relocation assistance is provided to those who qualify.
• Responsible for successful project execution, financial, scheduling and technical management in accordance with contract requirements.
• Work will include proposal preparation, cost estimating, schedule development and forecasting, project planning, design, field execution and project closeout.
If you’re interested in this Construction Project Manager position and meet the requirements below, please apply today!
• 5+ years of either Federal Contracting construction experience OR experience with healthcare/hospital builds.
• Relevant experience with Department of Veteran Affairs and/or NAVFAC is beneficial.
• Experience with active patient areas or occupied space is beneficial.
• Active US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors certificate is beneficial.
• Experience with multiple renovations from $2MM-$5MM within the past 5 years.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.