Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Business Analyst in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Business Analyst for long-term work in Boston, MA!
As a Business Analyst, the candidate will design, document, and implement business processes and a customer service model that revolve around the needs of our constituents. You will conduct research and analysis that focus on the user experience and outcomes, program workflows, and the use of program resources.
• Researching constituent and department needs and document these needs as clear software and operational requirements; prioritize requirements and write user stories.
• Analyzing, designing, and documenting business processes.
• Communicating with technical teams and end users; managing and supporting expectations of business stakeholders.
• Defining clear acceptance criteria for software features that will be used by developers and product owners. Developing a plan for surfacing information from automated tests and determining whether the features meet acceptance criteria.
• Reviewing changes in State and Federal regulations with legal counsel to identify the impact on business processes and systems and to recommend modifications as necessary.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst, please apply today!
• Strong interest in the challenges of public-sector service design.
• Experience in a role with similar responsibilities, with a proven track record of success.
• Ability to document and communicate complicated concepts clearly and concisely through both writing and oral and visual presentation.
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to identify acceptable solutions.
• Ability to quickly grasp technology concepts, and to learn and use new technology tools.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Experience in insurance, healthcare, or related fields strongly preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.