Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Construction Project Manager in Anniston, Alabama!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Project Manager with federal or municipal project experience for a direct hire position at the Anniston Army Depot in Alabama!
Do you want to be part of a team that builds for America’s military and civilian servants? Does building critical infrastructure that supports and protects our country and its citizens excite you? Then consider this opportunity with our client, a leader in the federal construction arena! This long term project involves new and innovative construction on the Anniston Army Depot base with more projects to come after its completion.
The position offers a salary range of $110,000+/year and up depending on experience, full benefits including 401k, paid holidays and time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, bonuses and more! Housing and relocation expenses available!
If you’re interested in this Construction Project Manager position, please apply today!
- Must have 5+ years’ experience managing federal projects
- Experience managing construction projects on bases for the USACE (Corps of Engineers) or NAVFAC (Naval Facilities Engineering Command) is a huge plus!
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to read prints and scopes of work
- BS in construction-related discipline preferred
- Must be eligible for security clearances
- Must be able to provide verifiable references
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.