Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Business Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts!
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst II with at least 3 years of related experience to assist with the implementation, testing and roll out of projects and initiatives.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
• Work with all level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future environment.
• Develop technical standards and policies to meet the needs of the department
• Ensure systems analysis procedures and practices are identified and implemented
• Able to write notes, memos, user manuals and guides and mockups
• Provide leadership in the development of strategic plans
• Add value through analytical assessments and reports
• Promote the utilization of technical services to resolve business problems
• Manage expectations and create and maintain business relations with all stakeholders
• May lead re-engineering team and act as project manager
If you’re interested in this Business Analyst position, please apply today!
• MS Excel, MS Office (MS Access a plus)
• Familiarity with financial databases, budgets, general ledger
• Knowledge of (SQL, Oracle) a plus
• BS Finance/Technology
• 3-5 years of related experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.