Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Electrical Engineer in Wixom, Michigan!
Trillium has a Senior level Electrical Engineer position available in the Wixom, MI. area. This is a direct hire opportunity. Salary will be based on experience with an estimated range of $90,000 to $115,000 yearly, working at our client location, who is a leader in the test equipment industry. This is a first shift position with expected hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Our client is currently not accepting or offering sponsorship.
Description: Electrical Hardware / Electrical Controls / Instrumentation Engineer.
Responsibilities include creation of electrical schematics, analyzing prints, troubleshooting and debugging electrical machine controls, and component selection. The engineer will support all electrical design functions related to Aerospace Test equipment. The engineer must be able to follow all company processes, check lists, and support the development of standardized design platforms. The engineer needs to be able to interpret customer specifications and Scope of Work documentation to design a system that meets all customer requirements. The engineer will work directly with the Project Engineer and his design team members to accomplish these goals.
If you’re interested in this Electrical Engineer position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BSEE degree.
• Create electrical schematics from customer specifications using AutoCAD including new schematics, updating schematics and updating schematics per assembly red-lines.
• Create accurate BOMs corresponding to electrical schematics.
• 5-Plus years of experience with AutoCAD.
• Experience with different types of Servo Drives and Variable Frequency Drives
• Experience with specifying and sizing electrical parts based on calculations, customer specifications, and engineering principals.
• Hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls required using AutoCAD.
• Assist electrical technicians in the construction of electrical equipment.
• Experience with AC and DC power and control.
• Experience in designing and debugging Data Acquisition systems
• Experienced in the selection and implementation of PC’s and PLC’s for controlling and recording data for industrial test machines.
• Experience in Power-up, Debug, and Calibration of Aerospace or Automotive Test Systems.
• 2-4 Years PLC and HMI programming experience using Siemens, Rockwell, or Automation Direct platforms.
• Knowledge of US and International electrical codes (NEC and IEC).
• Must have strong communication skills including the ability to read, write, and understand English.
• Experience using MS Word & Excel is required.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Travel up to 20%
• Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Electrical Engineering.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.