Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Network Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Network Engineer III who will be responsible for:
• Actively managing and monitoring the performance of the Hospital’s data networks to ensure that clinical, administrative, research, and other critical applications have quality connectivity to their systems.
• Ensuring network availability in a 7x24 hr. environment and that users have full connectivity at all times. Proactively managing the networks to avoid network overloads or reduced performance.
• Maintaining the network hardware and software comprising the Hospital’s local and wide area networks. Assisting in establishing network strategy and industry trends. Evaluating new technologies, consults with vendors, and recommends their use where appropriate. Providing high level expert analysis on network related issues. Responding to and resolves network difficulties. Leading projects in network design, equipment acquisition, and implements new networks. Providing technical guidance and work direction to other analysts or data technicians.
• Developing and maintains network management tools, utilities, and macros.
• Creating and maintaining network documentation necessary to insure the efficient operation of Hospital networks.
• Developing network connectivity standards for Hospital’s networks including Security compliance. Ensuring network conformance internally and externally with affiliate partnership locations.
• Maintaining proficiency in the use of datascopes, breakout boxes, and other test equipment required for network management.
• Playing a leadership role in the ISD capital budget for network management and network related components.
If you’re interested in this Network Engineer III opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field and 5 years’ experience.
• Analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information and data in order to solve problems OR design relatively complex systems.
• The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.