Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Low Voltage Electricians in Corona, California!
Trillium Construction is seeking Journeyman Low Voltage Electricians in Corona, CA. Candidates will be primarily responsible for installing electrical conduits, wiring, and devices for fire alarm, fire suppression, access control, mass notification, and other low voltage systems.
Work will be Monday through Friday with the opportunity for OT. Pay is up to $27 per hour, based on experience. This project will last until January 2020. There is no per diem offered at this time.
If you are interested in this opportunity for Journeyman Low Voltage Electricians, please apply today!
• Must have efficient conduit-bending and wire-pulling skills in accordance with local codes and best practice methods.
• Knowledge of CAT 5 and Cat 6 cabling and installation
• Requires accurate interpretation of construction blueprint drawings.
• Ability to diagnose electrical system problems and construction deficiencies, then provide a resolution.
• Knowledge of low voltage systems and/or fire protection a plus.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.