Now hiring a Manufacturing Supervisor in Knoxville, Tennessee!
Trillium is now seeking an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor in the Knoxville, TN area. This position entails supervising and coordinating the activities of workers involved in the assembly, die casting, machining, quality assurance, and shipping of automotive components. This position also involves supervising and coordinating plant maintenance, die maintenance, and die repair.
- Enforces and interprets company policies
- Assigns duties
- Studies production schedules and estimates work hour requirements for job completion
- Adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommends measures to improve production, performance, and quality of products
- Suggests changes to improve efficiency
- Analyzes and resolves work problems
- Motivating workers to achieve goals
- Maintain production and time records
- Inspects materials
- Works with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments
- Sets up equipment and machines
- Report malfunctions to maintenance personnel
- Performs activities of workers supervised
- Analyze production forecast to meet production goals
- Manages departmental budget
- Oversees training
- Reviews quality problems
- Prepares special reports concerning activities, problems, and schedules
- Selects products for test at specified stages in the production process
- Record test data using statistical quality control procedures
- Writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters into computer for analysis
This is a direct hire position. There is no per diem, but there are relocation benefits to those who qualify. Salary is 60-80k annually, based on experience. The hours for this position are 5:30pm - 1:30am Monday-Friday.
If you’re interested in this Manufacturing Supervisor position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Ability to analyze, read, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate amounts and figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.