Now hiring an Estimator in Saginaw, Michigan!
Trillium is seeking an Estimator in the Saginaw, MI area who will be responsible for creating quotations for new jobs based on information (e.g. drawings) received from customers.
This position is Monday-Friday, 6:00 am to 4:30 pm. Pay is determined based on experience.
• Create quotes for customers in a timely manner
• Follow related procedures
• Respond to customer inquiries and requests for quotation
• Determine costs for materials and labor needed to complete jobs
• Determine timing needed
• Communicate with other personnel to ensure smooth transition of quotes to orders
• Ensure timely response to customer requests
If you’re interested in this Estimator position, please apply today!
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, knowledge of GD&T preferred
• Five (5) years of experience related to positions in machining or fabricating industry
• Good communicator, well organized, and able to balance multiple priorities
• Exceptional math skills, knowledge of machine tool industry materials and component costs, reading part drawings (including GD&T), interpersonal relations, negotiation skills, and phone skills, knowledge of the ERP system, and experience in Microsoft Office
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.