Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Application Developer for Salesforce in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Application Developer for Salesforce in the Boston, MA area.
The selected candidate will be building and maintaining our Salesforce org. We are looking to expand the power of Salesforce and develop new apps for our business units. You’ll be challenged by a wide variety of projects including legacy database transformation, new custom apps, and more.
We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders, understand their needs, and configure and customize the platform in order to meet new/changing business requirements. This position will be responsible for ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on all the features and benefits of the system based on various business needs. This position will promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, and act as the primary contact and a subject matter expert on complex and/or critical system issues and processes for our Salesforce CRM environment.
Who you are:
• Solutions Oriented
• Critical Thinker
• Excellent Communicator
• Technically Diverse
If you’re interested in this Application Developer for Salesforce position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 2+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM.
• Hands-on experience defining system architecture, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
• Functional knowledge of data integration tools and data flow
• Experience or knowledge integrating Salesforce with different business systems and APIs
• Experience with standard Salesforce reporting and dashboards
• Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend best practices and identify areas where custom development is required
• Experience authoring requirements, definition, design, and other related project and system documentation
• Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
• Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
• Experience with Agile methodologies and running projects on Agile
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.