Now hiring a Construction Superintendent in Dayton, Ohio!
Our client is a well established national General Contractor that has been operating for over 80 years with multiple offices in Ohio, Indiana and North Carolina. They are now seeking a Construction Superintendent for the Dayton, OH area.
This will be a direct hire opportunity with a full benefits package, 401K, company vehicle, gas card and relocation assistance (to those who qualify). The Superintendent will be working Monday-Friday (possible Saturdays), 40+ hours a week. Salary will be in the $85,000 yearly base range, depending on experience.
• Manage all field operations
• Coordinates labor, equipment, subcontractors, drawings and specifications
• Prepare daily logs
• Create and manage 2-3 week look ahead schedule
If you’re interested in this Construction Superintendent opportunity, please apply today!
• 2-3 years of on site construction management experience
• Self-performing work experience in at least one of the following: manufacturing facilities, building renovations and/or concrete
• Experience working with tools
• OSHA 10 or 30
• Good driving record
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.