Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring an Application Architect in Quincy, Massachusetts!
The Application Architect will report directly to the MMIS Director and will serve as an Architect for the high-visibility MMIS Modernization roadmap projects to implement the company strategic vision. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge in designing the huge applications such as MMIS, technology design and implementation experience in a healthcare setting and minimum working knowledge in areas such as data architecture and business intelligence.
• Responsible for providing technical leadership in NewMMIS architecture.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architectural and Middleware team(s) to define scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• Document technical architecture and design specifications for end to end infrastructure with a focus on architectural standards, growth, performance, flexibility, reliability, scalability, and security.
• Present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form (white papers).
• Consult with business leadership to develop and maintain an architecture design in alignment with business strategy and objectives.
• Work in a matrixed environment with infrastructure teams, applications teams, Datawarehouse architects, Security architects, and Strategic partners to create an architecture accommodating the business strategy.
• Develop technical architecture solutions spanning across business policies, systems, hardware, operating systems, applications and networking environments and platforms.
• Have working knowledge of systems design using Oracle Suite, BPM and Rules Engine.
• Identify potential design enhancements and develop Web Service integration Solutions.
• Provide the best feasible solutions for new web applications and web services according to specifications and within agreed upon time frame.
• Participate in design reviews and identify potential mitigation strategies for technical risks.
• Provide J2EE best practices.
• Document approach, architectural white papers and core design artifacts.
• Develop Architectural Proofs of Concept to demonstrate practical business agile solutions and evolve core architectural constructs.
• Maintain and deliver complete project documentation in clear and comprehensive manner.
• Function as Technical Lead and mentor peer development resources.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you’re interested in this Application Architect position and meet the requirements below, please apply today!
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of modern enterprise architecture and hands on experience with Enterprise Application frameworks.
• Skilled at translating business strategy and project portfolio into short and long-term architectural plans, detailed requirements and models.
• Have worked on SOA integration projects using BPM and Rules Engine.
• Have worked on Java, J2EE, Tomcat, Apache, Spring based middleware solutions
• Working knowledge of continuous build, unit testing and integration testing tools
• Working knowledge of cloud computing and various deployment model
• Must have 5+ years of architect experience in all aspects of technology including but not limited to business applications, middleware, database technology, business intelligence, security technology and best practices.
• Must have 10+ years of experience in IT in various roles.
• Have understanding of Risk Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, IT Security Architecture, and IT Regulatory Compliance.
• Have the ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
• Have the ability to create estimations of the time and resource requirements for different activities and determine which activities can be completed in parallel and in sequence.
• Experience in Health care domain is preferred.
• Have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, IT with 10+ years’ experience, or equivalent in healthcare administration setting.
• Proficient with all stages of SDLC.
• Strong analytical, communication and documentation skills.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.