Now hiring a Fiber Splicer in Indianapolis, Indiana!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Fiber Splicer responsible for splicing, terminating, bonding, grounding, documenting, and testing all fiber optic cables within fiber optic networks and their related equipment to provide maximum operating efficiency.
- Maintain and install CPE local area networks (LAN) and WiFi networks.
- Perform set up, testing, and maintenance for CPE installation of POTS, DSL and networking services.
- Maintain and install network interface devices (NID) and optical network terminals (ONT).
- Troubleshooting from the MDF to the demarcation point including CPE.
- Respond to trouble tickets within set time frame and company standards.
- Install OSP facilities according to engineered work orders or service orders.
- Routing preventative maintenance and major repairs to distribution systems.
- Perform fiber/cable splicing and testing.
- Locate buried copper and fiber optic cabling.
- Report and record all changes.
- Complete inventory replenish requests as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $15-$23 an hour depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify. No per diem is offered.
If you’re interested in this Fiber Splicer position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- 5+ years’ related experience or training
- Trade School experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation required
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.