Now hiring a Journeyman Lineman in Indianapolis, Indiana!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Journeyman Lineman who will be responsible for Underground and Aerial Fiber optic cable installation and splicing. The Lineman will also be expected to assist in fiber repair work and maintenance of already existing fiber networks.
- Implement and coordinate fiber installation and repair activities with internal team, carriers, and customers.
- Responsible for vehicles, crew, and team production.
- Climbs poles, ladders, etc.
- Operate aerial lift equipment while following company safety protocols.
- Follows all onsite and OSHA safety regulations and promotes a culture of safety on the job site.
- Performs aerial and underground plant maintenance.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $25-$30 an hour depending on experience. Per diem may be offered to those who qualify.
If you’re interested in this Journeyman Lineman position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with aerial and OSP installation/maintenance experience required.
- Fiber splicing experience preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience with OSP/CATV maintenance preferred.
- SCTE/NCTI certifications preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints, and mapping for projects.
- Proficient with OTDR’s and fiber optic splicing.
- Knowledge of OSHA, NESC, and other related local and state codes/regulations.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.