Now hiring a Construction Field Supervisor in Rochester, Minnesota!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Field Supervisor who will be expected to manage all field construction/operations in the assigned market. The Supervisor will be charged with timely and efficient completion of OSP Fiber Service/Construction projects on time and on budget. The Field Supervisor will also support video engineering and facilities engineering departments with hub site maintenance.
- Manage the hiring, selection, and development of all field employees.
- Helps develop training curriculum for new hires and current employees.
- Assists in equipping technicians with tools and test sets.
- Manage test set and tool inventory.
- Supervise workplace safety and provide safety training.
- Assure technicians use correct and courteous customer service techniques.
- Resolve any customer issues while adhering to company guidelines.
- Monitors Quality Control on job sites and does quality inspections when needed.
- Procurement for job site needs.
- Supports video engineering and facilities engineering departments with hub site maintenance.
- Assist engineering teams with planning of hub sites.
- Support monitoring and maintenance of hub site electronics and systems.
- Support outside plant with maintenance and repair activities.
- Work with OSP managers to develop preventative maintenance routines to minimize outages.
- Follow and ensure OSHA and other safety regulations are followed.
- Review underground plant locate requests and ensure locating of facilities are completed in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date with FCC and other industry related requirements/standards.
- Knowledge of local utility relations.
- Knowledge of cable franchise management.
- General site supervision.
- Other duties may apply.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $60,000-$75,000 yearly, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may apply to those who are qualified.
If you’re interested in this Field Supervisor position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- 10+ years’ Outside Plant knowledge/experience
- Hands on experience with installation and maintenance of inside wire
- Ability to use a spectrum analyzer, OTDR, and other diagnosis equipment
- Positive management skills, and the ability to train and lead employees
- Ability to work several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and scheduling skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.