Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Paver Equipment Operators in the Decatur, GA area!
Trillium Construction is now seeking Paver Equipment Operators for work in the Decatur, GA area!
This position is full-time. Average workdays are usually 10-12 hours during Summer Peak, but at times may be shorter or longer, requiring overtime and working weekends depending on which crew you are working with. Work is in the Atlanta/Metro; however, workload may also require further travel under unique circumstances, but overnight accommodations and per-diem meal allowances are provided for in those instances is rare.
Specific duties include:
• Operation of all types of asphalt paving equipment including asphalt paver, screed, rollers, broom skid steer, and backhoe
• Applying crack fill material utilizing a crack seal kettle and a wand.
• Applying seal coat material utilizing a long-handled squeegee and/or spray wand.
• Conducting manual labor including shoveling, brooming and raking.
• Operating small equipment including a skid steer or highway broom
• Using hand tools: ability to shovel, rake and handle other small tools.
• Equipment cleanup and organization of inventory.
• Assisting in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices.
• Performing other duties as required.
The pay rate is $22.00 to $28.00 /hour DOE. The schedule is 6:30AM to 5:30PM Monday -Friday with overtime mandatory during Peak Summer hours Monday- Saturday with some weekend work. If you’re interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 2 or years of industry experience
• Current Driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• At least 3 years of paver equipment experience
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.