Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Powertrain Software Engineer for direct-hire in Bingham Farms!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Powertrain Software Engineer for direct-hire placement!
• The ADAS Powertrain Software Engineer will be responsible for developing software component design specifications for the ADAS Powertrain area, based on the software architecture design specification given to the software coders, specifying the static structure and the dynamic behavior of the software component. Develop software unit test specifications. Low level driver experience is required.
• The engineer will monitor the work of the software coders and testers, participate or lead code reviews, unit test reviews, and functional integration test reviews.
• Support the software architect in parsing customer requirements, developing sub-sections of a software requirements specification or developing sub-sections of a software architecture specification.
• Lead software design reviews and monitor software coders work progress.
• Develop source code as necessary to maintain program timelines.
• Participate or lead code reviews, unit test reviews, and integration test reviews
• Support software architect as needed by development of software requirements specification, support development of integration test specification sub-sections, and support source code integration.
• Support unit test and integration test execution.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Powertrain Software Engineer, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Seven plus years minimum Automotive Embedded C Software coding work experience.
• Low Level Drivers experience is required. Embedded Linux. Good with low level drivers such as ADC, PWM, GPIO, timer modules, SPI, SCI, LIN, CAN-FD, SENT, DMA, external bus interfaces, memory management units, ECC, flash memory, etc.
• Software component design specifications experience.
• HIL systems, measurement & calibration tools Code, Unit test, and integration test review experience.
• Application Domains. ADAS, Powertrain control ECU, Basic Software (BSW).
• Automotive Powertrain ADAS experience is required.
• Eclipse IDE or similar experience preferred.
• 32-bit automotive multi-core microcontroller experience required. Renesas, Infineon, or NXP.
• AUTOSAR configuration, RTOS configuration, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
• Communication Protocols. CAN, CANFD, LIN. UDS, GMLAN, FNOS, J1939, IEEE15765.
• Familiar with crypto algorithms, and cryptographic authentication method.
• Ability to read schematics, electrical block diagrams, and IC datasheets.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.