Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Highway Quality Control Professional in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Highway Quality Control Professional immediately!
Hours are Monday-Saturday on 1st shift. Pay is up to $45.00/hour. Per Diem is available for qualified personnel of $700.00 per week. QA/QC services provide confidence that all work conforms substantially to the design concepts specified in contract documents.
Quality control methods must comply with current specifications (QC / QA, standard and method processes), Greenbook specifications or federal agency specifications, including the Federal Highway Administration. These stringent guidelines ensure a uniform, high quality product.
Other duties that may be required:
• Aggregate base, subgrade inspection and compaction testing.
• Mix designs and JMF verifications.
• Paving inspections, sampling and monitoring with nuclear gauge.
• Core sampling to determine compaction/failure investigations.
• Nuclear gauge acceptance testing.
• HMA, RHMA, OGFC, aggregate, base and subgrade materials testing using Caltrans, ASTM and AASHTO methods.
• Caltrans, ASTM and AASHTO quality control and quality assurance system management.
• Smoothness testing.
If you are interested in this Highway Quality Control Professional opportunity, please apply today!
-3+ years of experience and FHA approved.
-Must be qualified and equipped to perform field tests and provide construction supervision to ensure that a contractor’s performance meets specifications and clients receive the quality they expect.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.