Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Trim Carpenters in St. Paul, Minnesota!
Trillium Construction is seeking Carpenters to help remodel residential bathrooms from start to finish. We are looking for individuals who can deliver exceptional customer service, have impeccable organizational skills, and are motivated to deliver the finest finished product. Applicants must have some construction experience.
Hours are 7:00 am - 3:00 pm, Monday-Friday with the possibility for overtime. Pay is $25/hour. No per diem.
Duties would include, but are not limited to: working with other carpenters, training, installing cabinetry, custom modifications to vanities, flooring installation, tile setting, caulking, painting, installing shower surrounds, and all types of finish trim work, etc.
Candidates must have:
- Ability to adeptly communicate across all forms of media (telephone, email, text, face to face, etc)
- Strong desire to please customers
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities as they arise
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous, time-sensitive projects with a positive attitude
- Professionalism and tact in all forms of communication; texting, email and phone interactions
- Dependable, reliable and consistent work quality
- Ability to troubleshoot remodeling issues as they arise
- Able to work on projects from start to finish, 100% hands-on
If you’re interested in this Trim Carpenter position, please apply today!
- 3-years Construction Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift heavy, awkward-shaped objects
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.