Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring CDL Class A Truck Drivers in Atlanta, Georgia!
Trillium Drivers is seeking CDL Class A Team Drivers for mail runs in the Atlanta, GA area! Pay is $25.00/hour. Candidate will need to be flexible with hours and shifts.
* Drives truck to destination within designated time standards for run.
* Inspects truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
* May be required to load and unload trailer, either individually or with assistance of dock workers, with or without mechanical freight-handling equipment.
* Ensure that all shipping documentation required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
* Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations including drivers’ logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records, and other records required by law.
* Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all Federal, State, and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
* Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies, or in the event of irregularities relating to pick up or delivery of cargo.
* Must be able to drive day cab or sleeper conventional tractor with a 48 to 53-foot dry van.
* Must be able to drive 10 speed transmission.
If you’re interested in this CDL Class A Truck Driver opportunity, please apply today!
- Must be able to drive 10 speed transmission
- CDL Class A driver’s license
- 1+ years of recent and verifiable CDL Class A driving experience
- Clean MVR
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.