Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Metalworking Account Manager in Nashville, Tennessee!
Trillium is seeking a Metalworking Account Manager for a full time position in Nashville, Tennessee!
• The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the Metalworking and Industrial divisions. Metalworking experience in all or some of these areas: TN, KY, NC, SC, GA.
• Strong expertise with Sales, Metalworking, Industrial, Marketing, Staff Development and Business Management.
• Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and expanding assigned key customer accounts by managing all aspects of the relationship, coordinating communications and responding to customer needs.
• Build and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing rewarding partnership.
• Travel Required: 50% – 60%
If you’re interested in this Metalworking Account Manager position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BA or BS degree (technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience
• Five years direct Sales, Business development, and Account Management experience
• Automotive or Industrial Lubricant or Chemical background required
• Metalworking Sales experience required
• Metalworking experience in all or some of these areas: TN, KY, NC, SC, GA.
• Sales Planning, Price Strategy, and Analysis
• Project Management and Product Development
• Outstanding communication skills including presentations and public speaking.
• Proven sales success and strong leadership skills.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.