Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Mechanical Engineer in Peekskill, New York!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for our client. This company’s primary product is designing Desktop Milling Machines. They are exploring the frontier of professional desktop prototyping, fabrication, and manufacturing.
This position will be involved in developing new consumer oriented design tools. They are looking for someone with experience in moving assemblies, high speed rotating assemblies, and design for manufacturing.
This position will involve close collaboration with software developers, junior mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and a product manager.
If you’re interested in this Senior Mechanical Engineer position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- 5+ years industry experience, having led a manufacturing project from design through production and shipped multiple products.
- Must have experience in designing advanced rotary and linear motion systems that include: motors, sensors, drive and control electronics.
- Should have extensive exp with CNC machines and have expert skills with Fusion 360 or Solidworks.
- Experience with high speed rotating assemblies, moving assemblies and precision robotics.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with fast iteration and testing cycles.
- Extensive fabrication exp typically found in a makerspace or fablab.
- Portfolio or past projects will be required
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.