Now hiring Journeyman Pipe Fitters in Portland, Oregon!
Trillium Construction is seeking Journeyman Pipe Fitters to cut/thread/install Black Iron Pipe with limited supervision. Candidate must be proficient at running the threading machine and organize the necessary work by themselves. Black Iron piping will be fitted and installed for sprinkler systems on a new commercial building.
Scope of the work includes:
- Interpret blueprints and layouts, and cut with proper measurements and takeoffs.
- Pre fabricate, cut and thread pipe without the use of guides to particular specifications.
- Assemble and secure pipes according to specifications
- Inspect, examine, and test the installed systems and pipe lines to ensure quality of work using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation and/or other specific required methods
- Cut and bore holes in structures, such as bulkheads, decks, walls, and mains, prior to pipe installation, using hand and power tools
Please bring all required Pipe Fitting/Threading tools for the trade.
Work schedule is Monday-Friday, 40+ hours with possibility for overtime. Pay is $28-$31/hour, depending on experience. $100/day per diem, $0.58/mile travel in mileage to those who qualify. Job duration is 3+ months, with opportunity for prevailing wage jobs afterwards.
If you’re interested in this Journeyman Pipe Fitter opportunity, please apply today!
- Journeyman level Pipe Fitter with Black Iron pipe experience
- Must be proficient at running the threading machine and organize the necessary work independently
- Tools of the trade
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.