Now hiring an Industrial Hygienist in Niagara Falls, New York!
Trillium Environmental is currently hiring for an experienced Industrial Hygienist in the Niagara Falls, NY area! Candidates will be joining a full service environmental, scientific, and technical engineering and consulting firm that was established in 1984. You’ll be working alongside Environmental Scientists, Hydrogeologists, Engineers and field staff on environmental sites that are in various stages of assessment and remediation.
This is a temp-to-hire, full-time position, Monday-Friday with some weekends, and an on-call requirement. Pay is between $43-$50 per hour, depending upon experience
- Conduct training on company selected safety topics
- Perform ISO/environmental audits
- Conduct air and emissions testing
- Identify opportunities for improvement, formulate recommendations, author reports, and develop written programs
- Travel around the country to other company sites to perform testing and audits to ensure compliance
- Identify hazardous situation and develop techniques to anticipate and control dangerous situations
If you’re interested in this Industrial Hygienist position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene, an Environmental Safety and Health discipline, or a scientific or engineering discipline required
- Experience working on coal plants, oil and gas sites, or food processing plants is required
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record required
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 required
- Current 40 HR Hazwoper or 8 HR Refresher required
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.