Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring HDPE Pipefitters in Lowellville, Ohio!
Trillium Construction is seeking Journeyman Pipefitters with HDPE Fusion piping experience in Lowellville, Ohio.
The Pipefitter lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems by performing the following duties:
• Piping field verification, layout, cutting, and preparation for welding.
• Set up, bolt-up, and perform hydro tests.
• Determine correct type of pipe supports from isometric drawings.
• Work with different types of rigging and determine correct rigging configurations.
• Determine correct rated rigging for load being hoisted
The pay is $28/hour, starting August 13th through November (3 months). Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-5:30 pm. No per diem offered. Benefits offered after 30 days of employment.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for HDPE Pipefitters, please apply today!
• Minimum five (5) years of experience as Journeyman Pipefitter
• Must be proficient with hand and power tools
• Experience with lifting and setting of heavy lift pipe spools, pumps, motors, and structural pipe supports
• Experience and skill in piping craft in an industrial setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication with positive interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Victaulic, HDPE Fusion, ABS and Carbon Steel piping.
• Knowledge in P&ID interpretation, mathematics, triangulation of complex offsets
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.