Now hiring an Audio Video Project Manager/Technician in San Diego, California!
Trillium is seeking an independent, responsible person for a Audio Video Project Manager/Technician role that requires extensive experience and broad skills to install a wide range of low voltage systems regarding Speakers, Security, Cameras, Phones, and Ethernet as well as:
• Security and Surveillance
• Networking systems
• Lighting control systems
• Smart Home and Automation
This position is full-time, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday. No per diem. Pay is $25-$30/hour.
If you’re interested in this Audio Video Project Manager/Technician position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Must be competent with running project sites in a leadership role, managing crews, and leading physical installations of the project from start to finish.
• Comfortable working with other trades and mentoring less experienced technicians.
• Experience with configuration & installation of audio-visual systems.
• Ability to train end user on AV systems.
• Proficiency with low voltage wiring, trim-out and installation of wall and ceiling mounts.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to the component Level.
• Ability to safely use hand/power tools, run cable, solder, crimp, and compress the vast array of AV interfaces & connectors.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.