Now hiring a Roofing Director of Operations in Canton, Michigan!
Trillium has a Director of Operations position available in the Wayne County, MI area for our client who a leader in the roofing industry. This is a direct hire opportunity with a salary range up to $120,000 yearly based on experience and qualifications.
This position requires the ability to maximize the performance of the market by directing daily, weekly and monthly operational activities by providing leadership, motivation, training and development to the operations department staff while maintaining company culture and guidelines. The Operations Department is responsible for the scheduling, measuring, purchasing, installation and service of roof replacements and roof repairs, in addition to launching a gutter and insulation department.
• Provide strategic leadership, direction, coaching and mentoring to the production team
• Develop and implement policies and programs for performance of goals and growth
• Utilize inventory management system (CRM) effectively
• Train installers, techs, drivers, and warehouse staff
• Managing growth while keeping a healthy positive culture
• Perform staff performance reviews for the operations department with a focus on development
• Streamline systems and processes
• Oversee job site scheduling and management and ensure quality of installations.
• Customer meetings and customer service beyond normal warranty issues
• Conduct weekly cycle counts and monthly physical inventory
• Conduct monthly safety meetings and ensure a safe work environment
• Oversee vehicle and building maintenance
• Ensure proper staffing levels by determining labor needs and production functionality
• Ensures the associates and installers have tools, materials and means to perform their assigned duties each day
• Operate within the agreed upon budget for all client sites (allocation of overtime, purchasing, etc.)
If you’re interested in this Roofing Director of Operations position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Minimum 5 years of roofing industry experience
• Minimum 5 years of leadership and management experience
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
• Strong problem solver with a proactive orientation
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to company mission.
• Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
• Able to roll up the sleeves
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.