Trillium Technical is now hiring a Vehicle Integration Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
The Vehicle Integration Engineer will support the Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Ergonomic development for new vehicle programs. Responsible for virtual assessment of future vehicle designs related to intuitiveness, ergonomics, accessibility and ease of use for customer interfaces throughout the vehicle. Make ergonomic and cognitive design recommendations. Prioritize assessments to meet critical timing milestones. Work with engineering and design teams to ensure best practices are incorporated into future vehicle designs.
If you’re interested in this Vehicle Integration Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- BS degree - Preferred degrees are: Computer Aided Design, Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Factors, Physiology, Biomechanics, Human Kinetics, Psychology, Cognitive systems. Will take Associates Degree. *No Entry Level Candidates
- Working knowledge of CAD software (CATIA, NX or equivalent)
- Good organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines amongst changing vehicle designs
- Detail oriented, team player, flexible, ability to prioritize, quick learner
- Automotive packaging experience is a plus
- Human Modeling Tool experience (Siemens JACK or equivalent) is a plus
- Team Center/Team Center Visualization is a plus
Driving and Travel:
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required.
• Domestic travel may be required up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.