Now hiring a Sales Engineering Manager in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking Sales Engineers to listen to the needs of our audience and help them imagine how our Organization’s location technology fits into their software or service. Our Sales Engineers use a mix of creativity and technical skills to help bring our customers’ and prospects’ visions to life using our products. Organization is actively seeking a leader to manage and help grow our evolving Sales Engineering organization. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product, this individual will be an active contributor, working in conjunction with our Sales and Business Development teams to actively drive and manage the evaluation stage of our sales process, while helping to further formalize processes, documentation, and mentor members of a small team.
The Sales Engineer is customer-facing and enjoys presenting technical concepts with simplicity and elegance. The role is fast-paced, wide-ranging and challenging. The ideal candidate is hungry for a challenge, and has a mixture of application development, integration, deployment, hands-on coding, great interpersonal skills and strong problem-solving abilities. Regional travel is expected, and global travel is possible.
We look for the following in our Sales Engineers:
• Strong technical aptitude and a proven ability to understand, digest, and communicate solution concepts.
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with an ability to translate
customer comments and feedback to the product management organization.
• Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills.
• A strong understanding of mobile technologies, location technologies, and use cases.
• Eager self-directed learner with a curiosity and an appetite to understand not only our
technologies but also the competitive landscape.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
• Provide pre-sales technical support to the sales team
• Execute product training sessions for Sales, Account Management, partners and customers.
• Provide post-sale support for evaluations, POCs and full commercial deployments in
coordination with Account Management.
• Recommend implementation and integration methods, as well as operational best practices
both pre- and post-sale.
• Support marketing activities at trade shows, seminars, hackathons and other events.
• Produce collateral such as documentation, white papers, demo scripts and case studies.
• Keep up-to-date with Organization products, the competitive offerings, and the broader mobile data ecosystem.
If you’re interested in this Sales Engineering Manager position and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a customer-facing technical role
• Experience with Python, SQL, and AWS suite of tools (Athena, S3, etc.)
• Experience supporting solution selling processes including leading technical discovery, scoping and solution presentation
• Experience reviewing logs to identify potential bugs or integration issues.
• Experience troubleshooting issues within mobile operating systems (iOS/Android) or embedded platforms
• Practical exposure to Windows, Unix/Linux, MAC OS X, iOS, and Android
Nice to Have
• 7+ years of customer facing, technical experience
• Experience coding on both Android and iOS platforms
• Experience with embedded devices
• Experience with the IoT ecosystem
• Familiarity with mobile app development processes, including integrating SDK’s across multiple operating systems a plus
• Direct experience with digital advertising technology/advertising operations technology.
• Experience with PostGIS
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.