Now hiring a Traffic Control Technician in Tonawanda, New York!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Traffic Control Technician in the Tonawanda area.
• Completes operations of assigned traffic control/safety projects setting up and taking down lane closures.
• Takes direction from the prime contractor, as it relates to project work.
• Performs lane closures on state highways and other roadways.
• Redirect traffic for workers or survey crews.
• Work independently or part of a traffic control crew.
• Assemble, deliver, and pick up safety products from job sites.
Shift is 6:30am- 3:30pm Monday-Friday, 40+ hours/week. Pay is $18-$20/hour, depending on experience. This is a direct hire position.
If you’re interested in this Traffic Control Technician opportunity, please apply today!
• Knowledge and understanding of four standard set ups—lane shift, lane closure, road closure and flagger
• Ability to drive large trucks and include backing, pulling and positioning trailer equipment
• Driver’s license required
• One to two years of Traffic Control experience preferred
• Flagging certificate, a plus
• OSHA 10-Hour Certificate, a plus
• Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds for long periods of time
• Ability to work in all weather for long periods of time
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.