Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Traveling Construction Superintendent in Perryville, Missouri!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Traveling Superintendent for nationwide commercial and light industrial ground-up projects. This will be a direct hire opportunity with a full benefits package, 401K, company vehicle, cell phone/laptop and potential travel in incentives to those who qualify.
This position is paid hourly from $35-$37/hour (depending on experience) plus OT pay, working 50-60 hours a week, up to $115 daily per diem.
• Directs, coordinates and monitors activities of construction workers on-site.
• Assist with defining construction requirements and project schedules; controls project scope and budget; modifies project schedule to reflect approved scope changes.
• Reads drawings and specifications to determine construction requirements and to plan procedures.
• Examines and inspects work progress and construction sites to ensure specifications are met.
• Conducts weekly project status/issues meetings.
• Must be hands-on when needed.
If you’re interested in this Traveling Construction Superintendent position, please apply today!
• 5+ years of ground-up manufacturing and light industrial on-site construction management experience
• Experience with structural concrete (vertical builds) is a must
• Experience managing project from $5MM-$50MM
• Beneficial to have experience with any of the following: site work, foundations, structural steel, processing equipment, process piping and/or per-engineered metal buildings
• Ability to read blueprints and OSHA certified is highly recommended
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer applications, ProCore and Rumbix experience a plus
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.